Saturday, December 7, 2013

I am FINALLY back

I missed my posts so much. 

I missed the time I slept so 'early' in the morning that I heard the Cock started their job. 

I missed how everything was written down here neatly and forever to be remembered. If I ever forget, I'll just turn it ON and search for it. Re-read it again and again. 

I just missed everything about blogging. 

They said this is so, so yesteryear and so, so blah blah this and blah blah that. 

Guess what? I don't give a d**n.

I missed everyone that I used to written here.

I missed all those pictures that I edited and reload it online again. 

Gosh! I misses everything about blogging. 

I knew I just come back one day but when is that day?!

It's harsh to say I created dozen of reason not to start it everyday while I am d**n free where you'll saw me just sat away the time at night. 

Oh God, how I regret about it. How it had wasted my d**n time. I hate the **cking self of mine. 

B***h you Annie. B***h you!!!


It'[s kinda lazy for me.
Lazy-ing my style.