Sunday, December 8, 2013

Busy December 2013

I had a wonderful Sunday today.
I had this wonderful workshop that I attended and voila. It has given me ummphh once again after the last time with Alphonse Lewis Andre blah blah blah.
I admitted. I forget his name. The inspiring and motivating speaker.
Above all, I enjoyed myself.
I told myself that once in a while, I needed those motivating and encouraging from external force. So, I really need to go out and find it.
Alright, yeah as mentioned in subject, this is going to be one hell of a month.
Busy! Busy! busy!
Alright. Next up is PY bigday. She told us that it's gonna be a very, very short 'chut mun'. Why this always sounds like it got motive. Whatever.
Life is just too good. You try your luck.


Got to go now. I need sleep.
I can stand-sleep already. So 'kin yau'.

No comments:

Post a Comment